What everyone hopes for is a con that's safe as well as being fun for everyone involved and as such, our Operations Team will be policing a few rules that are in place for the sake of everyone's safety and enjoyment.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.- Badging will be in effect throughout the con. There is a $20 fee to replace a lost badge.
- Real or realistic replica weapons are not permitted. If your pistol looks like a 23rd century plasma cannon, fine, but there may be problems if it looks like an 1845 Colt Peacemaker.
- Staffs and unstrung bows are permitted, please use your own common sense with these items.
- Actual blades must be peacebonded. You will be required to take the weapon to Ops to have it checked and/or secured.
- Public drawing of weapons is completely prohibited - in other words, NO! If you want to show your weapon, please take it to a private room and use appropriate caution. Accidents are the last thing we want at our con.
Please remember that the con is held in an area where we will come into contact with non-fans. Please try and be respectful of the hotel's other guests and use common sense, especially in the public areas of the hotel. Let's not scare the civilians please.
The age old admonition rings as true as always: Act like a responsible adult and you will be treated like one.
We're sharing space with registration again, so it should be easy to find us.
Please note that after 9pm, Operations will be available in Suite 1510.
For clarifications or questions, write to our Operations Manager, Iain MacNair.
| HOME | CONTACT
THE WEBSERF | MEMBERSHIPS
| COMING EVENTS | GUESTS |
| PROGRAMMING |
| Art Show | Dealers' Room | Extravaganzas | Gaming |
| Hospitality | Video Room | Volunteers |
| OPERATIONS |
| Hotel Information |
| CONTACT INFO | ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES |
P.O. Box 3178
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4E6
All information contained herein is © Keycon 20, 2003 unless otherwise
All graphics & illustrations are © Coyne Operated Graphics unless otherwise stated, and are used by permission.
Any other quotes, excerpts, illustrations, titles, products, etc. are © their respective owners and no copyright challenge is
intended - permission for use has been sought from copyright owners whenever possible.
See our Legal/Disclaimer page for more details.